In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by Business Applications MVP, Flow Pro Show co-host, NLightning co-founder and Technical Evangelist at SharePoint ISV Lightning Tools Sandy Ussia | @SandyU.
Topics discussed in this session include: The appeal of Power Apps and Power Automate - enabling Power Users especially in resource constrained smaller businesses, whether or not Power Apps is the epitome or fulfillment of “Good-enough IT”, Sandy 2.0, and Lightning Tools’ business in COVID times. Microsoft and the Community delivered 22 articles in this last week. This session was recorded on Monday, May 3, 2021.
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- May 4, 2021 - Microsoft Business Applications Summit (MBAS) - Digital Event
- May 25-27, 2021- Microsoft Build 2021
- August 9-11, 2021 - North American Collaboration Summit
- Register with coupon code "PnP" for 25% off from the prize at https://nacs.ticketspice.com/nacs2021
- What’s New in Microsoft Teams | April 2021 - Microsoft
- Skype for Business Online retires July 31, 2021 – here’s what to expect - Microsoft
- SharePoint Roadmap Pitstop: April 2021 - Mark Kashman (Microsoft) | @mkashman
- Microsoft Lists: Five free virtual workshops, May 10-14, 2021 - Mark Kashman (Microsoft) | @mkashman
- Announcing SharePoint Framework 1.12.1 – Extending more of Microsoft Teams - SharePoint team | @SharePoint
- Learn how to develop apps with the Microsoft Graph Toolkit - Microsoft
- Updates to Organizational Theming in Microsoft 365 admin center - Maha Alam (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Graph Mailbag – Create engaging apps with the Microsoft Teams Activity Feed API - Sébastien Levert (Microsoft) | @sebastienlevert
- How to Set Up Tailwind CSS in a SharePoint Framework Project - Ari Gunawan (DevStack) | @arigunawan3023
- Power Platform MS Forms Quiz with dynamic Leader Board created using Power Automate and HTTP Trigger - Damien Bird (Aberdeen City Council) | @DamoBird365
- How to get Source Code files for Power Apps Canvas apps - Luise Freese | @LuiseFreese
- CLI for Microsoft 365 v3.9 - Garry Trinder (CPS) | @garrytrinder
- Power Virtual Agents bot setting the Out Of Office - Vesa Nopanen (Sulava) | @vesanopanen
- Office Add-in Developer Community (PnP) – March 2021 update - David Chesnut (Microsoft) | @msdavech
- Teams - an adoption idea? Transfer your group chat emails to Teams with Power Automate - Damien Bird (Aberdeen City Council) | @DamoBird365
- SPFx Check Locale - a nice option to check your localization consistency across SharePoint Framework... - Sergei Sergeev (Mastaq) | @sergeev_srg
- SharePoint Framework v1.12.1 - What’s in the latest Update of SPFx? - Andrew Connell (Voitanos) | @andrewconnell
- Power Platform Rewind April 2021 - April Dunnam (Microsoft) | @aprildunnam
- Episode #152 - Managing SharePoint Online Data with Microsoft Graph SDK for .NET - Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @PaoloPia
- Flow Pro Show - Sandy Ussia (LightningTools) |@SandyU & Daniel Laskewitz (Sogeti) | @laskewitz
- Azure Cloud Shell now available in Microsoft 365 - Robert Crane (CIAOPS) | @directorcia
- Bulk-create Planner tasks with dates using Microsoft Power Automate - Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm
- Maturity Model for Microsoft 365
- Power Platform Sample Gallery - for finding easily samples from the GitHub - contributions from the community are welcome!
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community - Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
"Sharing is caring!"