In this weekly discussion of latest news and topics around Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft), Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore), are joined by Stefan Bisser - MVP and the technical lead at Solvion, located at Austria. This episode's conversation evolves around the Bot Framework work how it has evolved since past years. As there are new capabilities in the Bot Framework, more and more customers and partners are also starting to use this model. Microsoft Teams is certainly one of the biggest hosts for Bot Framework solutions, but the same code can be used in public web sites, SharePoint or in any other solution to surface conversational interface for end users. Discussion touched also many other topics.
As always, if you need help on an issue, want to share a discovery, or just want to say: “Job well done”, please reach out to Vesa, to Waldek or to your PnP Community.
This episode was recorded on Monday, May 25, 2020.
- Also available as a video at Microsoft 365 & SharePoint Community YouTube channel.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 30-45 minutes in length. Yes, we failed miserably this week exceeding 1 hour! Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly (or older #SPDevWeekly). We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Microsoft Build 2020 on-demand session catalog
- What’s new in the Microsoft Teams Platform | Microsoft Build 2020
- Introducing the new Microsoft Graph To Do API
- The API to your organization: Microsoft Graph @ Build 2020
- What’s New in Microsoft Teams | Build Edition 2020
- Create teams quickly with Templates in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Lists – evolving the value of SharePoint lists and beyond - Mark Kashman (Microsoft) & Miceile Barrett (Microsoft)
- Now Live – SharePoint home sites: a landing for your organization in the intelligent intranet - DC Padur (Microsoft)
- Updates to SharePoint default site themes: Coming June 2020 - Cathy Dew (Microsoft)
- Build support for open source in your organization
- Build 2020 - Conversational AI updates - Gary Pretty (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Build 2020 - Playlist at Microsoft 365 Developer channel
- Office 365 CLI v2.10 release notes
- Bot Framework Teams Messaging Extensions Walkthrough - Stephan Bisser (Solvion)
- Microsoft Teams Operations In SPFx Webpart Using Graph API - Siddharth Vaghasia (Tata Consultancy Services)
- Microsoft Teams SPFx Personal App configuration - Robert Schouten (Wortell)
- Episode #102 - Configuring SPFx Teams Tabs - Paolo Pialorsi
- Function Components and Hooks – Bringing It All Together - Mike Homol (ThreeWill)
- Add External User to a Office 365 Group Programmatically - João Mendes (Isobar Switzerland)
- Working with Office365 CLI and JSON parameters - Yannick Plenevaux (PVX Solutions)
- What's included in the preservation hold library in SharePoint - Joanne Klein
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions to SharePoint/Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
"Sharing is caring!"
SharePoint Team, Microsoft - 26th of May 2020