In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by Boston-based MVP and founder of Sympraxis Consulting - Marc D Anderson | @sympmarc.
Topics discussed in this session include: hearing about how Sympraxis is focused on helping organizations function at higher levels. Differences in expectations between IT and non-IT customers. Non-IT is more interested in creating solutions people want to use and appreciate. This is due in part to customers who use many great consumer technologies and they expect the same in their workplace. Solution implementation options for architects have grown immensely. On a continuum of Code – Middle Area – No code, the activity for consulting firms today are greatest in the middle area. User and IT education remains as important as ever. And finally, a discussion positioning Intranet and collaboration tools in organizations today - it's the tools for how we get work done that are rapidly evolving in the most interesting ways today.
Covering also 13 articles by Microsoft and the community from last week.
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
This session was recorded in front of absolutely no audience on Monday, September 13, 2021.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Brace yourselves: Hybrid work is hard. Here’s how Microsoft Teams and Office 365 can help - Nicole Herskowitz (Microsoft) | @nicolelamb
- Viva Connections Public Preview - Andy Haon (Microsoft) | @andyhaon
- Beyond sharing your screen: Interactive collaboration with apps in Microsoft Teams meetings - Microsoft
- Announcing a new Microsoft Teams authentication provider and file upload feature in the Microsoft Gr... - Elise Yang (Microsoft) | @elisenyang
- Breaking changes to the me/assignments endpoint in the Microsoft Graph Assignments API (beta) - Microsoft
- Create Site Script and Site Template Using Power Automate in SharePoint - Dipen Shah (RapidCircle) | @Dips_365
- How to get started with GitHub and Git - Luise Freese | @LuiseFreese
- Azure Meeting Bot To Capture Meeting Participants Information - Siddharth Vaghasia | @siddh_me
- Global Navigation In Modern SharePoint Using SPFx, PnP And Fluent UI - Dipen Shah (RapidCircle) | @Dips_365
- PnP Batch Add or Delete items from very large list, i.e. more than 300k items - Reshmee Auckloo | @reshmeeauckloo
- Meeting apps in Microsoft Teams (1) – Pre-meeting - Markus Möller (Avanade) | @Moeller2_0
- Hiding the SharePoint page title with Power Automate - Michel Mendes (Storm Technology Ltd) | @michelcarlo
- The Weekday and Calendar functions in Power Apps - Pieter Veenstra (HybrIT Services) | @PieterVeenstra
- Microsoft 365 Extensibility Look Book - https://aka.ms/m365/extensibility
- Microsoft 365 Unified Sample Gallery (preview) - https://aka.ms/m365/samples
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community - Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
"Sharing is caring!"