In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by German-based MVP and founder of Nubelus - Adis Jugo | @adisjugo.
Topics discussed in this session include:
- Discussion on the development around Azure and Microsoft 365 services - call out for Azure Cognitive Services
- Role of Microsoft 365 and Azure for building business solutions
- History and the future of the European Collaboration Summit conference
- Discussion on the remote vs in-person conferences
We also covered 15 articles by Microsoft and the PnP Community from the last week.
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
This session was recorded in front of absolutely no audience in two parts - Monday, September 13, 2021 and Tuesday, September 21, 2021.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Bringing large groups and communities together in Teams - Marc Pottier (Microsoft)
- Changes to the Microsoft 365 advanced eDiscovery create case API (beta) - Microsoft
- Multi-tenant architecture for SaaS apps - Rabia Williams (Microsoft) |
- Microsoft 365 Developer Podcast - Microsoft 365 App Certification with Orion O'Malley - | Microsoft 365 Developer Podcast | Jeremy Thake (Microsoft) | @jthake, Paul Schaeflein (AddIn365) | and Orion O'Malley
- PnP Batch versus Microsoft Graph Batch in PowerShell to add/delete 3k items - Reshmee Auckloo (Pension Protection Fund) |
- Export conversations from Microsoft Teams Channels using the CLI for Microsoft 365 - Patrick Lamber (Experts Inside) | @patricklamber
- 4 ways to level up your Power Automate flows - Luise Freese | @LuiseFreese
- How to use loader/Spinner/In Progress indicator in SPFx using fluent UI Spinner? - Chandani Prajapati | @Chandani_SPD
- The three opportunities for MSP’s moving forward - Alex Fields | @vanvfields
- New SharePoint hub to hub associations - Daniel Glenn (InfoWorks, Inc) | @DanielGlenn, Darrell Webster (Modern Workplace Change) | @darrellaas
- Getting started with the Microsoft Teams Framework (TeamsFx) - Thomas Gölles (Solvion) | @thomyg
- How to use Remote Event Receivers with .NET Core (or .NET 5) and PnP.Framework - Sergei Sergeev (Mastaq) | @sergeev_srg
- Meeting apps in Microsoft Teams (2) – Device permissions - Markus Möller (Avanade) | @Moeller2_0
- Meeting apps in Microsoft Teams (3) – In-meeting - Markus Möller (Avanade) | @Moeller2_0
- Microsoft 365 Extensibility Look Book - https://aka.ms/m365/extensibility
- Microsoft 365 Unified Sample Gallery (preview) - https://aka.ms/m365/samples
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community - Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
"Sharing is caring!"