In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by Switzerland based MVP and Head of Solutions at Datalynx AG - André Lage | @aaclage.
Topics discussed in this session include:
- André's commitment to open source and community.
- Delivering samples and a control for the latest Microsoft Graph Toolkit.
- The importance of being an informed contributor and of having an appreciation for the needs of developer, business and end user audiences before building.
- Microsoft needs to continue to let us know where community members can help, to define boundaries in which contributors can create, and to generate lots of training and documentation!
- Tips to others: learn, ask questions, share and mentor or find a mentor.
We also covered 15 articles by Microsoft and the community from the last week.
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
This session was recorded in front of web cams in totally audience free rooms on Monday, October 18, 2021.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Viva Topics brings new integrations with Yammer - Chris McNulty (Microsoft) | @cmcnulty2000
- Building great bots for Microsoft Teams with Azure Bot Framework Composer - Bob German (Microsoft) | @Bob1German
- Grow your skills and build collaborative solutions: Exam MS-600 Building Applications and Solutions ... - Sathya Raveendran (Microsoft) | @findmesathya
- Announcing SharePoint Framework 1.13 Release Candidate - Microsoft
- Microsoft Teams ISV app monetization capabilities now available in developer preview - James Skay (Microsoft) | @JamesSkay
- “Visualize Lists with Power BI” :studio_microphone: – The Intrazone podcast - Amanda Rivera & Mark Kashman (Microsoft) | @mkashman
- Running a Power App as Edge Extension - Albert-Jan Schot (BLISS.digital) | @appieschot
- Sending e-mails with Microsoft Graph using .NET - Tobias Zimmergren (Rencore) | @zimmergren
- PnPjs v2.10 - Julie Turner (Sympraxis Consulting) | @jfj1997 & Patrick Rodgers (Microsoft) | @mediocrebowler
- Getting the working hours/time zones for other users using Microsoft Graph API - Michel Mendes (Storm Technology Ltd) | @michelcarlo
- Create an event page with SharePoint and Lists - Anand Ragav | @anandVragav
- Creating Microsoft Teams Meetings in ASP.NET Core using Microsoft Graph Application Permissions Part... - Damien Bod | @damien_bod
- Using the Microsoft Graph PowerShell for Security Alerts - Liam Cleary | @helloitsliam
- Clean Up Unwanted Site Columns from Content Types and Lists/Libraries - Marc D Anderson (Sympraxis Consulting) | @sympmarc
- 7 reasons to use child flows in Power Automate - Pieter Veenstra (HybrIT Services) | @PieterVeenstra
- Microsoft 365 Unified Sample Gallery (preview) - https://aka.ms/m365/samples
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community - Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
"Sharing is caring!"