In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by Munich, Germany-based consultant and MVP, Markus Möller (Avanade) | @Moeller2_0.
Topics discussed in this session:
- Marcus’ personal and technical journey to date.
- On becoming an MVP – and on what’s changed as a result of this achievement?
- Marcus' development focus that spans the Microsoft 365 platform and including authentication.
- A challenge - the dreams vs reality/cost conversation with customers.
- Microsoft 365 business priorities in Germany – modernization/optimization. Microsoft Teams is the next wave and a driver behind Marcus’ personal commitment to up skilling and sharing his learnings - for example recent Teams Development samples.
- Marcus' Role in Avanade and why his organization supports him and his contributions to community.
- Motivations behind sharing with community. Give/Get
We also covered 11 articles or videos by Microsoft and the community from the last week.
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
This session was recorded in rooms in front of a non-audience on Monday, December 13, 2021. Enjoy the show.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Explore the new Microsoft Teams Store and discover apps for work and collaboration - Microsoft
- New and improved search results experience on Microsoft Teams - Hari Sudhakar (Microsoft) | harisudhakar VPD
- Understanding Azure AD Single Sign-on for Microsoft Teams apps - Bob German (Microsoft) | @Bob1German
- Public preview of SharePoint Framework 1.14 – with updates for Viva Connections, Microsoft Teams and... - Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen
- Most used SharePoint Framework solutions from the Store - November 2021 - Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen
- Microsoft Process Advisor 1 Minute Intro #shorts - April Dunnam (Microsoft) | @aprildunnam
- Adoption with fun - Robert Crane | @directorcia
- Microsoft Ignite November 2021 announcements summary - Teams, Power Platform, Viva, Syntex and new p... - Chris O'Brien (Content+Cloud) | @ChrisO_Brien
- Teams Meeting apps – Stage view basics - Markus Möller (Avanade) | @Moeller2_0
- 3 reasons on: Does the SharePoint App Bar really matter? - Stefan Bauer (N8D) | @StfBauer
- Episode #184 - Consuming Microsoft Graph from iOS – Part 1 - Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @paolopia
- Extend Microsoft Viva Connections - Microsoft Learn
- Consume a multi-tenant API within a set of Microsoft Viva Connections Adaptive Card Extensions (ACEs... solution in GitHub
- Microsoft 365 Unified Sample Gallery (preview) - https://aka.ms/m365/samples
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community - Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
"Sharing is caring!"