In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by Canadian based Senior Program Manager from Microsoft Graph team Nik Charlebois | @NikCharlebois.
Topics discussed in this session include Nik's career development in Canada from being a customer, then moving to Microsoft as a Premier Field Engineer and also on his recent role change on moving to the Microsoft Graph team. They focus on his current responsibilities on driving usage for Microsoft Graph data connect, which helps on accessing information in Microsoft 365. They also talk about Microsoft 365 DSC open-source work which Nik has been driving for a long time to be able to have desired state configuration for Microsoft 365 tenants.
The trio also covered 25 articles from last week published by Microsoft and Community.
This episode was recorded on Tuesday, April 6, 2021.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Install Viva Connections today - Mike Holste (Microsoft) | @Mike_Holste
- What’s New in Microsoft Teams | February and March 2021 - Microsoft
- What’s new for Teams phones | March 2021 - Microsoft
- SharePoint Roadmap Pitstop: March 2021 - Mark Kashman (Microsoft) | @mkashman
- Get Microsoft Graph change notifications delivered through Azure Event Hubs - Microsoft
- Accelerate your app adoption with MSAL for Node.js - Microsoft
- What’s new for admins in Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise - Microsoft
- Microsoft Graph Fundamentals now on Microsoft Learn - Rabia Williams (Microsoft) | @williamsrabia
- Power Platform Rewind March 2021 - April Dunnam (Microsoft) | @aprildunnam
- Microsoft Graph Fundamentals learning path – Module 1 - Luise Freese | @LuiseFreese
- Microsoft Graph Fundamentals learning path – Module 2 - Luise Freese | @LuiseFreese
- SPFx Image Editor Sample - Playing with Canvas - Peter Paul Kirschner (cubido) | @petkir_at
- CLI for Microsoft 365 v3.8 - Garry Trinder (CPS) | @garrytrinder
- Copy a list - with list items - to another site - Will Holland (ThreeWill) | @_WCHolland
- Add Developer PowerShell and Developer Command Prompt for Visual Studio to Windows Terminal - Yannick Reekmans (Qubix)
- How to create and Install the Viva Connections application from macOS - João Ferreira (Beezy)
- How to create the Viva Connections desktop application using PnP PowerShell - João Ferreira (Beezy)
- Create Viva Connections App Using PnP PowerShell (Publish-PnPCompanyApp) - Leon Armston (Intelogy) | @LeonArmston
- Microsoft Teams | SharePoint Permissions: 7 Things to consider - Tracy van der Schyff | @tracyvds
- Sharepoint Tips And Tricks - Ishai Sagi (Extelligent Design) | @ishaisagi
- Inside the Viva Connections desktop app, or BYO Viva app - Wictor Wilén (Avanade) | @wictor
- Dear Microsoft: Determining Solution Usage in Your Tenant Shouldn’t Be Like This - Marc D Anderson (Sympraxis Consulting) | @sympmarc
- Many running flows in Power Automate - Pieter Veenstra (HybrIT Services) | @PieterVeenstra
- Microsoft 365 connectivity testing tool - Robert Crane | @directorcia
- Microsoft Graph Essentials extension released for VSCode - Elio Struyf (Struyf Consulting) | @eliostruyf
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community - Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
"Sharing is caring!"