Tuesday Jun 08, 2021
Tuesday Jun 08, 2021
Tuesday Jun 08, 2021
In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by the Software Engineer in the Windows team behind the Microsoft Graph Toolkit, Nikola Metulev (Microsoft) | @metulev. Topics discussed in this session include - why Microsoft is committed to working with Community and open source. Nikola’s evangelist roots, his many projects while on one team and key learnings on open source. How Microsoft Graph Toolkit (MGT) came about, how the team prioritizes what to build and what’s coming in the next 6 months. And as the usual practice, each participant covers off on what they are doing this week – did one say: A new Microsoft Teams SSO provider? Covering also 18 new articles from Microsoft and the Community!
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
This episode was recorded on Monday, June 7, 2021.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- SharePoint Roadmap Pitstop: May 2021 - Mark Kashman (Microsoft) | @mkashman
- Using 360° Imagery in SharePoint Spaces - Matt Crisler (Microsoft) | @mccrisler
- Migrate content from Box, Dropbox, and Google Workspace into Microsoft 365 - release update - Mark Kashman (Microsoft) | @mkashman
- Deep dive on Viva Learning at the Learning Transformation Briefings - John Mighell (Microsoft)
- Maximize results with collaborative work management in Microsoft 365 - Andrea Lum (Microsoft)
- Choose the right Microsoft tool for managing your work - Shin-Yi Lim (Microsoft)
- Change notifications extended for federated chats - Microsoft
- Universal Actions in Adaptive Cards on Microsoft Teams - Shiladitya Saha (Microsoft)
- Getting started with graph API in SPFx web part - Chandani Prajapati | @Chandani_SPD
- Announcing new file components, MSAL 2 Provider, and SharePoint Framework library in Microsoft Graph... - Microsoft
- Sample script: quickly remove pending SharePoint API permission requests - Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm
- Using sp-core-library with jest - Marcin Wojciechowski (Valo) | @mgwojciech
- We shipped version 1.2.0 of the PnP Core SDK - Bert Jansen (Microsoft) | @O365Bert
- SPFx SwatchColorPicker Office UI Fabric React Control example - Bijay Kumar (SPGuides.com) | @fewlines4biju
- Issue with PnP JS sp.site.exists() call when page url contains hashes - Alexey Sadomov (Valo) | @sadomovalex
- #DevHack: Get the shared file info with Microsoft Graph - Elio Struyf (Squarl) | @eliostruyf
- Dataverse tables relevant to approvals - Pieter Veenstra (HybrIT Services) | @PieterVeenstra
- Custom Backgrounds For Microsoft Teams Together Mode - Daniel Glenn (InfoWorks, Inc) | @DanielGlenn, Darrell Webster (Modern Workplace Change) | @darrellaas
- Microsoft Graph Toolkit - aka.ms/mgt
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community - Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
"Sharing is caring!"