In this weekly discussion of latest news and topics around Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft), Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore), are joined by Paul Bullock - SharePoint Architect and MVP with CaPa Creative located in the UK. Paul is a major contributor to PnP modernization tooling effort which leads to this call's discussion focus. So why would you share your code as open-source? When's a good time to start contributing? How do you get plugged into the PnP community? This session is a great place to start. PnP is not just code, it's structure, infrastructure, policy, adoption strategies, recognition, networking, the human-side of IT. Open-source is great way to learn from and work with people who are introverts, extroverts, people located near and far with various organization affiliations, customer projects and technical skills that share common passions and a relationship to the PnP community. Additionally, in this episode, 17 recently released articles from Microsoft and the PnP Community are highlighted.
As always, if you need help on an issue, want to share a discovery, or just want to say: “Job well done”, please reach out to Vesa, to Waldek or to your PnP Community.
This episode was recorded on Monday, June 29, 2020.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- .NET Standard version of SharePoint Online CSOM APIs | Microsoft
- Video training package for Microsoft Teams Yeoman generator | Microsoft 365 PnP Teams
- Announcing SharePoint Starter Kit v2 | Microsoft 365 PnP Teams
- A Lap around Microsoft Graph Toolkit Day 10 – Microsoft Graph Toolkit Teams Provider | Simon Ågren (Sogeti) | @agrenpoint
- A Lap around Microsoft Graph Toolkit Day 11 – Microsoft Graph Toolkit Proxy Provider | Ashish Trivedi (Avanade) | @_AshishTrivedi
- Announcing the general availability of Microsoft Graph Identity Protection APIs |Microsoft
- Office 365 CLI v2.11 | Microsoft 365 PnP Teams
- Updates on the Microsoft 365 Community Docs - June 2020 | Marc D Anderson (Sympraxis Consulting) | @sympmarc
- SharePoint Framework Summer 2020 Wish List | Andrew Connell (Voitanos) | @andrewconnell
- Overview Of Microsoft Graph Open Extensions And Schema Extensions | Jayakumar Balasubramaniam (Hubfly) | @jayakumrB
- Microsoft Teams App Yeoman Generator – Split ngrok & serve | Markus Möller (Avanade) | @Moeller2_0
- Using .NET Standard CSOM and MSAL.NET for App-Only auth in SharePoint Online | Vardhaman Deshpande (Valo Intranet) | @vrdmn
- Episode #107 - Creating Teams Tab with Yo Teams | Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @PaoloPia
- Implementing Microsoft Teams Authentication Flow for Tabs | Ramin Ahmadi (Content and Code) | @raminahmadi1986
- Publisher verification of Azure AD apps | Chris Johnson (Hyperfish) | @c_f_johnson
- SharePoint Migration Tool, Wow! | Pieter Veenstra (Hybrit Services) | @PieterVeenstra
- How to configure the new Useful Links Web Part in SharePoint Online | Tracy van der Schyff | @tracyvds
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions to SharePoint/Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
"Sharing is caring!"
SharePoint Team, Microsoft - 30th of June 2020